Insurence and Pension Funds
- Jarosław Dubiński
We represent clients seeking consent for the establishment of general pension societies, open pension funds, employee pension societies and employee pension funds.
We represent pension societies before public authorities, including the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, and common courts of law. We advice on launching foreign insurance companies on the Polish market and obtaining the Polish Financial Supervision Authority’s permits for conducting insurance activity.
Our lawyers cooperated for many years with the Polish Chamber of Insurance (PIU) and the Polish Chamber of Pension Funds (IGTE), in particular in drafting and giving opinions on insurance and pension fund draft legal acts.
In the area of insurance law, we offer our Clients the following services:
- drafting and giving opinions on general terms and conditions of insurance;
- drafting and negotiating insurance agreements (insurance schemes), reinsurance and coinsurance agreements;
- drafting and negotiating agreements with insurance brokers, including multi-agencies and insurance brokers;
- representing entities seeking consent for conducting insurance activity in proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority;
- launching foreign insurance companies on the Polish market both as branches and under freedom of insurance services;
- representing insurers in proceedings before common courts, courts of arbitration and administrative courts in matters connected with insurers’ operations.
In the area of pension fund law, we offer our Clients services including:
- representation of entities seeking consent for the establishment of general pension societies and open pension funds, as well as employee pension societies and employee pension funds;
- day-to-day legal services for general pension societies;
- legal advice on consolidation processes on the market of open pension funds;
- representation of general pension societies in proceedings before public authorities (including in particular the Polish Financial Supervision Authority), common courts, courts of arbitration and administrative courts.