Merges and Acquisitions (M&A)
We provide comprehensive legal services to investors, shareholders, private equity funds and investment advisors participating in mergers and acquisitions of companies in public trading and private placements. We advise on acquisition and transfer of assets, including divestment, restructuring, and transformation of capital groups.
Our Mergers and Acquisitions practice provides comprehensive legal services to investors, private equity funds, and finance advisors participating in mergers and acquisitions of companies in public trading and private placements. Our lawyers participate in work on financial and capital restructuring and advice on legal aspects of public trading in securities and fund raising. Several dozen mergers and acquisitions of public and private companies in which the Dubiński Jeleński Masiarz and Partners lawyers were involved include:
- legal advise on the Abris fund investment in Masterlease Polska (Prima Car Management and Futura Leasing), a leading group in Poland operating on the vehicle leasing market; transaction value: PLN 700,000,000;
- acquisition of Firma Cukiernicza “Solidarność – rok założenia 1952” sp. z o.o. by Colian Sweet sp. z o.o.; transaction value: about PLN 200,000,000;
- legal service of the sale of a majority stake in Bankier.pl S.A. to a sector investor;
- advise on the sale of a controlling stake in Alumetal S.A. (one of the largest aluminum producers in Poland) to a private equity fund;
- developing the structure for and providing legal advise on the investment, and then acquisition of control over Etos S.A. (the owner of the Diverse chain of stores) by a private equity fund and providing legal advise on the capital and financial restructuring of the company and its subsidiaries;
- developing the legal structure for and providing legal advise on the search of a financial investor for the TMS Brokers S.A. Brokerage House;
- legal advise on Maspex group’s acquisition of the Walmark group, the largest drink producer in Czech Republic and Slovakia; Olympos, the third largest company on the Hungarian juice market; and Litex group companies ranked among the first four on the Bulgarian juice market;
- developing the legal structure for and providing legal advise on the acquisition of two Polish mineral water and soft drink producers KENTPOL Żywiecki Kryształ by a Special Purpose Vehicle of Refresco Holding, an international sector group headquartered in the Netherlands, combined with the coordination of fund raising for the transaction by an international banking consortium;
- legal services for the acquisition of shares in Uzdrowisko Połczyn S.A. by a Polish private equity fund.